In the springtime our schedule gets a little bit nuts. Actually, it’s a lot nuts.
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the chicken thighs on a baking sheet and drizzle them generously with olive oil. Sprinkle each chicken thigh with garlic salt, pepper and parsley.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until the skin is golden and crispy. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to my eNewsletter for weekly recipes, kitchen tips, foodie news and, exclusive only to subscribers, a printable meal plan straight to your inbox just in time for the weekend!