In the springtime our schedule gets a little bit nuts. Actually, it’s a lot nuts.
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the chicken thighs on a baking sheet and drizzle them generously with olive oil. Sprinkle each chicken thigh with garlic salt, pepper and parsley.
- Bake for 50 minutes, until the skin is golden and crispy. Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Subscribe to my eNewsletter for recipes, kitchen tips, foodie news AND, exclusive only to subscribers, a printable monthly meal plan delivered straight to your inbox!
My posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same; however, I will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!