Last updated on March 14, 2011 by Liza Hawkins
5. Neighbors ask, “How’s the latest food contest going?” when seen outside.
4. They’re asked with skepticism, “Did you take those photos yourself?”
3. Comments and tweets from readers announce, “I’m making your recipe tonight!”
2. Other publications ask them to contribute their writing.
1. People send photos of the food they’re enjoying because they know a food blogger will love it too!
|“Had Mexican with my son tonight. Here’s my|
‘Make up your own’ Chipotle Burrito.”
Bill in Frederick, MD