- 6 medium potatoes, skins on and cut into 1″ cubes (give or take)
- 2 medium onions, sliced in large chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs (basil, Italian seasoning, oregano, or whatever you have on hand)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Combine all the ingredients, making sure the potatoes are coated well. Spread them out into a single layer on a 13×9″ baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes, give the potatoes a stir, and continue roasting for an additional 20 minutes, or until they are golden with crispy edges.
Subscribe to my eNewsletter for simple kitchen tips, fun foodie news AND, exclusive only to subscribers, a first look at new recipes before they go live on the blog!
My posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same; however, I will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!