- The Gallo family has been making wine since 1933.
- Wine-making since 1933 means FOUR generations of Gallos!
- Titratable Acidity: 0.69 | pH: 3.07 | Alcohol Content (%V/V): 8.84%
- Pairs great with soft and hard cheeses, as well as spicy foods, or even a dessert.
- A 750mL bottle’s suggested retail price is only $5.00!
Disclaimer: Gallo Family Vineyards provided the wine for this review post and compensated me for participation in this campaign. My thoughts and opinions, however? They are my own. Always.