Pork chops are like a familiar and comfortable memory, while also being super friendly on your wallet and so versatile to cook. These baked BBQ pork chops are a simple way to get a yummy dinner on the table in no time, as well as a great option if you’re looking for something to feed a crowd — the recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to meet your needs!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links.
Speaking of nostalgia, but totally unrelated to food, I’ve been re-watching LOST over the past couple months while some of my favorite TV shows have been on hiatus.
To say I loved it the first time around may be underestimating my adoration.
So for me to say that this time around I love it just as much? It’s true.
If you’ve never watched LOST, then you’re in for a treat — but you must start from the very, very beginning: season one, episode one.
It’s worth it, and I dare you to stop from watching the next ten episodes without a break.
But, back to nostalgia and food.
Baked BBQ pork chops … nom!
- 6 boneless thin cut pork chops
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce—your favorite flavor
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/2 the jar of barbecue sauce into the bottom of a 9x13" baking dish, and then lay the pork chops on top in a single layer.
- Sprinkle the onion and parsley on top of the pork chops, and then top with the remaining barbecue sauce.
- Bake the pork chops for 30 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 833mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 10gProtein: 19g