- 8 medium potatoes, cubed (red skin are my favorite, but any kind will do)
- 6 large eggs, hard boiled* and diced
- 6 green onions, diced
- 1¼ cup real mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (or any kind you have on hand)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh or dried)
- Put the potatoes in a large pot (I leave skins on), fill with water, set over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, continue boiling for 15 minutes. Drain, then rinse with cold water for 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Add the potatoes, stirring to coat completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving (overnight’s better). Makes enough for 6-8 side dish servings.
- *HARD BOILED EGGS: Fill a medium sauce pot half-way with water, add the eggs, and set over high heat. Just before the water comes to a hard boil, reduce heat and gently boil (keep the eggs from bouncing around too much) for 7 minutes. Drain and let cool before peeling.
Subscribe to my eNewsletter for simple kitchen tips, fun foodie news AND, exclusive only to subscribers, a first look at new recipes before they go live on the blog!
My posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same; however, I will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!