Thank you to Krusteaz® and T-fal® for sponsoring this glorious post about one of our favorite family meals: breakfast night! It’s the perfect way to celebrate Breakfast Month in February.
Mmm… Eggs, bacon and waffles. It’s one of the most classic, all-time best breakfast (or breakfast for dinner) options out there.
Light and fluffy waffles (a little crispy around the edges) are perfect for soaking in all the golden yellow yolky goodness of a perfectly cooked sunny-side-up fried egg, simply prepared with a T-fal frying pan, a little butter, salt and pepper.
And bacon! How can you go wrong with that salty, smoky, crunchy bacon bite?? It’s the perfect savory accent to the mild vanilla sweetness of a Krusteaz waffle!
I’m happy, however, to try a boxed mix that allows for a different texture and flavor than my own recipe.
And in the case of waffles, the box mix means I use less butter and fewer eggs—perfect when it’s nearing time for a grocery run, and I’m low on both!
In honor of Breakfast Month, Krusteaz sent me a box full of their delicious mixes—everything from waffles and pancakes, to blueberry muffins and cinnamon bread. Mmm…
And, to make the this February breakfast celebration even more fun, my gift box included kitchen gear like a whisk, pancake molds, a tote bag, and a pancake batter pen (my kids loved this).
T-fal also added a frying pan to my loot … excellent for creating the perfect sunny-side-up egg. And—take note—you can get 15% off your own T-fal frying pan from Target from February 27 through March 3, 2017, in honor of Pancake Day!
Be sure to read allllll the way to the end of this post to see how you can enter to win your own Breakfast Month Krusteaz kit filled with some of these goodies!
If you’re reading this going, “We love the idea of breakfast for dinner, but man. I’m feeling so uninspired,” then don’t worry! I’ve gotcha covered.
15 Awesome Breakfast For Dinner Ideas
Good ol’ eggs, bacon and toast will always be a quick home run “brinner” in our house. That said, it can pay to be a little more creative, while still keeping things simple! Here are some fun breakfast for dinner recipes to try out this month:
1. Creamy Italian Baked Eggs – Homemade Hooplah
2. Kale, Mushroom, and Caramelized Onion Breakfast Casserole – The Perfect Pantry®
3. Spinach, Bacon, Egg and Cheese Casserole – (a)Musing Foodie
4. Crispy Hash Breakfast Skillet – Sally’s Baking Addition
5. Bacon and Queso Tacos – Life in the Lofthouse
6. Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole – Plain Chicken
7. Southwest Avocado Toast – Tornadough Alli
8. Egg and Cheese Hashbrown Waffles – Yellow Bliss Road
9. Bacon and Avocado Waffle Grilled Cheese – Damn Delicious
10. Cornbread Waffle Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Tomato Basil Soup – Cake N Knife
11. Buttermilk Fried Chicken and Bacon Cheddar Waffle Sandwich – Cooking with Janica
12. Chicken and Waffles Nachos – Real Food by Dad
13. Gourmet Steak and Eggs Skillet – A Girl and the Kitchen
14. Big Steak Omlette – The Cooking Jar
15. Mediterranean Omlette – Closet Cooking
An now for the giveaway! Enter February 20-28, 2017, for a chance to win your own Krusteaz gift box full of mixes and other kitchen goodies. Yay!
This post was sponsored by Krusteaz and T-fal. All thoughts are my own!
Subscribe to my eNewsletter for simple kitchen tips, fun foodie news AND, exclusive only to subscribers, a first look at new recipes before they go live on the blog!
My posts may contain affiliate links. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same; however, I will automatically receive a small commission. Your support is greatly appreciated!