- One donation of 400 meals to my local food bank; and
- Another donation of 400 meals to a nearby food bank of one of my readers!
- Approximately 1 in 5 children (that’s 16 million) are food insecure in America right now.
- Summer months leave food insecure children at an even greater risk because:
- Children are out of school and don’t have access to the National School Lunch Program.
- Fewer Donations are given during summer months.
- Tell me your favorite kind of fruit to eat in the summer as a child
- Leave your email address and zip code
- Results via Random.org
This giveaway is closed! Congratulations to Cindy for being selected via Random.org as the winner. A food bank in her zip code (21710) is the lucky recipient of the Fruit For All Project!